Paris, the city of love, romance and fashion is also full of many iconic drinking amusements. This charming city has many historic amusing breweries, bars and clubs which will offer you a bundle of recreational experience and a chance to absorb the culture of this old city. Its brilliant architectural hold and landmarks complements the captivating vibe of the many established drinking places.
And if you are looking for an exciting experience of the night-life in Paris, plan it beforehand as you might miss out on many excellent places the city of light can offer. So let’s walk you through the exciting cobblestone streets lined with some of the best bars and clubs in Paris.
Le Comptoir du Relais
You can start by experiencing the free spirited vibe of the city in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood. Le Comptoir du Relais is on our list of best bars and clubs in Paris for a reason. And the reason is that it’s a very old brasserie which offers classic exclusive wines and trendy cocktail joints is a place you can witness what Parisian night life looks like. It has served and added onto the amusements of the locals and the tourists.
- Address: 9 Carr de l’Odéon, 75006 Paris, France.
- Open hours: Every day from 12 am till 11 pm.
Little Red Door
Want some exciting cosmopolitan drinking experience in the Parisian style? Well, hidden in the Marais district, Little Red Door is a chic cocktail bar highlighting fusion drinks with a tinge of innovation and interesting drinks. The dynamic menu and the inside décor with its amazing cocktail drinks will make your evening an exciting one.
- Address: 60 Rue Charlot, 75003 Paris, France.
- Open hours: Every day from 5 pm till 2 am.
The intimate red facade and terrace of La Perle located in the charming district of Marais is a perfect choice to just unwind and drink casually. Here, enjoy the vibrant ambience with its free spirited crowd.
- Address: 78 Rue Vieille-du-Temple, 75003 Paris, France
- Open hours: Everyday from 7 am to 2 am exept of Saturday and Sunday in these 2 days from 8 am till 2 am.
Harry’s New York Bar
The Harry’s New York bar is located in the Opera district, Harry’s Bar is one of the best bars in Paris you can’t miss it. It is the birthplace of the famous cocktail Bloody Mary. This piano bar has charmed many celebrities from all around the world and locals from time immemorial with its traditional and cutting edge cocktails and rustic set up.
- Address: 5 Rue Daunou, 75002 Paris, France
- Open hours: Every day from 12 pm till 2 am.
The bars in Paris aren’t just places to drink. If you want an amusing experience alongside drinking, visit Le Syndicat. It is a unique cocktail bar where you can witness the patriotic spirit of the city. Get amazed at the bartenders’ show of some of the best spirits and cocktail making. Drink and enjoy the spectacle of the show and immerse yourself into the night-life of the French capital.
- Address: 51 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis, 75010 Paris, France
- Open hours: Every day from 6 pm till 2 am.
Candelaria – Mexican restaurant
Are you ready to try the international side of the city? Then,Candelaria in the Marais district of Paris should be your next stop. Candelaria is included in our list of best bars and clubs in Paris because it is a hidden bar where you can enjoy the innovative fusion drinks and hand crafted cocktails. Complemented by savory Mexican spicy food , this bar creates a cosmopolitan atmosphere where you can engage in drinking amazing cocktails and relish delicious food.
- Address: 52 Rue de Saintonge, 75003 Paris, France
- Open hours: Every day from 5 pm till 2 am.
Located on Boulevard Saint-Germain, Brasserie Lipp is an iconic, historic bar which can amaze you with its beautiful and artistic aura . Epitome of the intellectual side of the city , this bar is a go to place for the intellectuals serving its famous Alsatian dishes and artisanal beer joints. It is an ideal place to socialize and boast interesting conversations.
- Address: 151 Bd Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
- Open hours: Every day from 9 am till 12:45 am.
Experimental Cocktail Club Paris
Hit the Experimental Cocktail Club Paris and have a relaxed evening with creative cocktails and beers. The best part about this bar is its location. Unwind drinking by the river Seine and enjoy the spectacular sight of the shimmering Eiffel Tower and the city around.
- Address: 37 Rue Saint-Sauveur, 75002 Paris, France
- Open hours: Every day from 7 pm till 2 am except of Sunday. Sunday from 8 pm till 2 am.
Le Château d’Eau
The Le Château d’Eau located in the 10th arrondissement is one of the best bars in Paris. Enjoy its extensive handcrafted beer and its relaxed atmosphere which offers a friendly environment for social interactions.
- Address: 67 Rue du Château d’Eau, 75010 Paris, France
- Open hours: Every day from 7:30 am till 2 am.
Visit this retro bar in the Latin Quarter. Castor Club offers a unique experience with its cozy set up and chic interiors. This bar is famous for its whisky collection which attracts everyone who is into hard liquors.Lighten up with a glass of whisky here and immerse into an intimate experience.
- Address: 14 Rue Hautefeuille, 75006 Paris, France
- Open hours: From Tuesday to Friday 7 pm to 4 am. Sunday and Monday is closed.
Paris can be any place but not a judge. Ready for an erotic getaway ? Open your wings and fly free to Le Caliber in the 11th arrondissement. Fulfill your wild fantasies here. Bartenders wearing just underwear is the style of this bar . Get playful and flirty in this free wild energy of the bar enjoying its classy and chic cocktails.
Address: 82 Rue de Charenton, 75012 Paris, France
Open hours: From Tuesday to Friday 6 pm to 1:30 am. Sunday and Monday is closed.
A hidden bar in the 11th arrondissement , Moonshiner can transfer you to the retro era with its vibrant atmosphere.
- Address: 5 Rue Sedaine, 75011 Paris, France.
- Open hours: Opens everyday at 6 pm, Friday and Saturday closes at 3 am and the otehr days at 2 am.
Au Rocher de Cancale
Time to go back in the past! Head off to this historic pub, Au Rocher de Cancale in the 2nd arrondissement and experience the traditional Parisian charm and the delicious food and its unique beers. Make sure to book a table before going to Au Rocher de Cancale as they require the reservations.
- Address: 78 Rue Montorgueil, 75002 Paris, France
- Open hours: Everyday from 8 am till 2 am.
Bar Hemingway in the Hotel Ritz Paris, is a historic bar serving some excellent hand crafted cocktails in a warm traditional atmosphere and one of the favorite bar of all the tourist. Absorb its lively and free spirited vibe and witness the rich history of the bar.
- Address: 15 Pl. Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
- Open hours: Everyday from 5:30 pm to 12:30 am.
A classic mix of bistro and a cocktail bar, Le Crocodile in the 3rd arrondissement, is a chic bar with sophisticated decor and innovative cocktails. Here you can witness the city’s modern side.
- Address: 6 Rue Royer-Collard, 75005 Paris, France
- Open hours: From Tuesday to Friday 6 pm to 2 am. Sunday and Monday is closed.
La Fine Mousse
Drink and eat at La Fine Mousse in the 11th arrondissement. The speciality of this bar is that along with extensive craft beers, it holds a menu of delicious food you can relish.
- Address: 6 Av. Jean Aicard, 75011 Paris, France
- Open hous: From Sunday to Wednesday since 5 pm 12 am.Thursday from 5 pm to 1 am. Friday and Saturday from 5 pm to 2 am.
The bars and clubs in Paris depict the free spirited and relaxed charm of French capital. Night-life in Paris is an absolutely exciting experience in itself. The drinking establishments tell the culture and the history of the city. The bars and pubs offer a plethora of experiences for whatever your heart wants.
From pleasurable drinking to wild erotic encounters, this city will amaze you every way. Some places will amuse you with its themed setups , some with a wide range of innovative cocktails. Paris will lay a web of exciting fun things to do and make your own stories in the Parisian streets.